Jim Kwik is an expert business coach and an American entrepreneur. Jim is pretty much famous for holding the position of founder and CEO of Kwik Learning, the popular online brain training and learning firm which is renowned across the world, located in Los Angeles.
Kwik spent his childhood in Westchester, New York. While he was a kid, he met with an unfortunate accident and suffered a brain injury at the tender age of five, which resulted in his slow brain responses and performances. For many years, he trained himself for many brain education skills like speed-reading and memory improvement.
He also hosts Kwik Brain podcasts. He has worked with many famous companies such as Nike, Fox Studios, Virgin. Amazingly he has also worked with world-wide renowned Harvard University for optimal brain development performance.
Jim Kwik Careers Facts
- The ‘Kwik Learning’ is a widely recognized platform for speed-reading, brain performance, memory improvement and accelerated learning.
- Kwik worked on many strategies to profoundly enhance his mental performance after he faced a brain injury while he was a kid.
- Afterwards, he dedicated all his life to helping others to reveal and enhance their true inner genius and brainpower that will help them learn anything faster and rapidly.
- His professional skills have been proven much beneficial for greater power, prosperity, productivity, and peace of mind to many.
- Kwik and his folks have a great passion and zeal to promote education and funds for schools.
Most Unique Personality traits
- Jim Kwik is a highly skilled and intelligent person. He is an expert keynote speaker, mind trainer, and speed-reading coach.
- Jim is a generous person who always aimed to help others through his effective programs and his world-class content. His subordinates describe him as an authentic person who can be rendered as an example of someone serving his soul mission and life purpose.
- Jim developed empathy and curiosity since childhood after he faced a severe brain injury which left him learning-challenged. The Incident drove him to master numerous techniques that would be useful for anyone who wants to harness their brain’s fullest potential.
|Real Name||Jim Kwik|
|Born||July 29, 1973|
|Age||47 years old|
New York City
|Famous for||Speed-reading and Memory|
|Spouse/ Married||Alexis Banc|
Height, Weight, Eye Color
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Body Measurements||Not known|
|Race or Ethnicity||Not known|
Jim Kwik Early Life
Jim kwik was born in the year 1973 on 29th July. His birthplace is New York City. Jim likes to keep his personal and family life very much private and away from public limelight. Jim spent his childhood in Westchester, New York. Kwik suffered an intense brain injury while he was just at the age of 5, which resulted in slow performance and brain activities. Interestingly, Jim trained himself to master many brain skills such as speed reading and memory improvement for many years. The specific incident inspired him to promote brain education.
Explore career path
After Jim suffered a fatal brain injury in childhood, he was impaired and had to train himself for many learning strategies. His unfortunate accident urged him to start brain education to help others. Jim Kwik is the Founder and CEO of ‘Kwik Learning’. The programme has been liked by millions, the online brain training and learning firm is located in Los Angeles.
In Kwik Learning programme, he promotes speed-reading and memory improvement for those who are seeking to improve their brain capabilities or dealing with slow learning issues. He also hosts the Kwik brain podcast. Jim has successfully worked with many popular companies such as Fox Studios, Nike, Virgin. He has also worked with renowned universities such as Harvard University, for optimal brain education.
- Change your thinking change your life
- How to Unlock Your Hidden Creative Genius: Release your inner potential
- How to Stop Procrastinating
- How to become the best version of yourself
Kwik has acquired all of his wealth through his company (Kwik Learning); the company has earned a pretty good fortune and gets multimillion-dollar yearly revenue. The currently estimated net worth of Jim Kwik is around $1-5 Million (as of 2020).